Anyone entering the Global-Tickets Village area respects its rules and unreservedly acknowledges the provisions in this document. Any violation ofa the following guidelines may result in denial of access to the camping area.
1. The Global-Tickets Village is open from Thursday 25.08.2022 from 13:00 until Monday 29.08.2022, 11:00.
2. When you arrive, you will receive a wristband at the reception. Keep in mind, that you should always wear the wristband, to enter and leave the camping area at any time. Without the wristband you will not be allowed to enter the Village.
3. Drugs, weapons, knives, drones, laser pens, fireworks, gas (max 2kg), large gas bottles, candles and torches are not allowed.
4. Visitors in club clothing and / or clothing belonging to (a) specific group(s) may be refused. Of course, the clothing of a Formula 1 or MotoGP team is no problem at all.
5. First aid is available 24/7 via an emergency number (112). Please always contact the Global-Tickets Village staff.
6. Distribution of leaflets, flyers and/or trading of goods is prohibited in the Village without written permission from the organizer.
7. There are no refunds for early departure.
8. There is no minimum age to enter the village, however, make sure you have a valid ID (driving license, ID card, passport) with you at all times.
9. There is no alcohol served under the age of 18. Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and wish to enter the village may be refused. The person who can be shown to be under the influence cannot claim reimbursement for tickets, travel expenses and/or any other costs incurred.
10. You may bring food and drinks into the village. It is not permitted to bring large supplies of alcohol and food. Big supplies of alcohol and food can be refused at the village’s entrance.
11. All daily social norms and values apply to the campsite. Threats and use of force, discriminatory comments in language and/or gesture, sexual harassment, wild peeing, and beer throwing will not be tolerated. Upon discovery, further access will be denied, and the person may be taken by the police. Any damages must be reimbursed by the person who caused the damage.
12. In case of non-compliance with our house rules, (further) access will be irrevocably denied and the visitor will be refused a local ban. Visitors and persons who have been refused access based on the law and the house rules cannot - for whatever reason - claim reimbursement of tickets and/or travel expenses.
13. Pictures, videos and photos will be taken in the camping area. All guests agree to be photographed and filmed. Pictures may be used by Global-Tickets Village for promotional purposes. Professional camera equipment may not be taken into the Village without accreditation.
14. It’s not allowed to pitch own tents or shelters in between the prefixed accommodations and tents. Pitching tents, folding trailers, caravans, campers, cars, etc. at the designated areas and leaving goods behind is at your own risk.
15. Smoking is not permitted in the accommodation and sanitary facilities, as well as in designated non-smoking areas.
16. Waste must be deposited in properly sealed rubbish bags at the waste collection point. When you leave, you must leave your campsite clean. If waste is not properly separated/disposed of, the amount may be passed on to the respective camper for increased disposal costs.
17. The Village is completely car-free, and we ask you to park your vehicle in the car park in front of the reception. Please refer to your booking confirmation for the number of parking spaces.
18. Due fire regulations, barbecues or any other types of open fires are not allowed.The only exception is the bonfire at the terrace.
19. Any form of (noise) nuisance, especially between 00:00 and 07:00, is to be refrained from. The use of radios etc. is permitted if there is no nuisance to other guests. It is not permitted to bring large-scale and professional sound equipment.