WIR SUCHENSenior UX/UI-Designer with CRO expertise (M/W/D)Groningen Vertrieb
Arbeiten in Groningen
Groningen ist eine wunderschöne Studentenstadt in den Niederlanden und liegt 50 km hinter der deutschen Grenze. Durch eine Vielzahl von Studenten hat die Stadt einen charmant-jungen Charakter. Historische Gebäude treffen auf verschiedene Flüsse und Kanäle und sorgen so für den gemütlichen Flair der Stadt.
Uralte Computer und vergilbte Tastaturen? Nicht bei uns! Wir freuen uns darüber mit neuesten Macs zu arbeiten und über schöne Büromöbel zu verfügen. Helle Räume & ein modernes Büro erwarten Dich an Deinem neuen Arbeitsplatz.
We are looking for you
As experienced UX/UI-Designer with CRO expertise (m/f/d) you design and enhance our customer journey and create a user-centric approach that optimizes our conversion.
To bring Global-Ticket to the next level we are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who draws effective conclusions from existing analysis and creates innovative designs.
In an exciting and challenging role, we want you in charge of creating a user journey that builds upon effective and value-adding frameworks.
Therefore, we encourage you to take responsibility, make decisions, and communicate across all levels to ensure our successful development!
Sound exciting? Then you should take a moment to share your CV with us!
As a senior your expertise will be highly valued in key projects and you
- Are integral part of our web shop optimization and its redesign
- Develop and validate frameworks for digital CRO services and incorporate key processes into the daily work of the team
- Take responsibility to optimize our conversation rate and drive our economic success with your commercial edge
- Test new features, and incorporate user feedback into design iterations to increase our revenue
- Elaborate on requirement definitions in close cooperation with strategy, design, and programming
- Evaluate and verify e.g., A/B Tests with the existing team and create improved design iterations based on their analytical results
- Translate our strategic and operational goals into defined concepts (scribbles, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, etc.)
- Present your design concepts and analyses to key stakeholders
You combine an entrepreneurial mindset with creative thinking and take the big picture into consideration. For you, design and technical usability go hand in hand. So, the following traits will bring you closer to us:
- The key to this position is a solid track record in the design of digital applications and experience with conversation rate optimization
- You completed a degree in design or marketing
- A comparable professional background in UX/UI and CRO is also welcome
- Your understanding of UX/UI and CRO principles and best practices is indisputable
- As strong character, you are proactive and stand your ground
- And besides your user-centric approach you bring in a commercial perspective
- You enjoy working on the details that matter, are organized and independent
- Mastering English is key, while Dutch or German are a plus
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging position with plenty of room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with a variety of independent projects
- A young and international environment
- Fast decision making and flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces and state-of-the-art equipment (e.g., MacBook)
- Attractive compensation, with holiday allowance (1 salary) and 27 vacation days
- Company sports (1x per week / voluntary)
- A race simulator in the office to get us in the mood for the motorsport races